Posted by https://paleomg.com/cherry-chocolate-chips-cookies/
© 2014 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Cherry Chocolate Chips Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl, except for chocolate chips and cherries, and mix well. Then fold in chips and cherries.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out a dollop of cookie mix and place on baking sheet about 1-2 inches apart from each other. Makes about 13-15 cookies.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Let cool and then eat em' up!