Posted by https://paleomg.com/chile-palomas/
© 2019 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
- 2 cups freshly squeezed ruby red grapefruit juice (juiced then strained) - about 4 grapefruits
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/3 cup agave nectar (or honey, date syrup, coconut nectar)
- 1 tablespoon chile lime seasonings* + extra for the rim of each glass
- ~6 ounces silver tequila (four 1.5 ounce shots)
- Juice grapefruits and lime then strain to remove any excess pulp.
- In a small saucepan, add the grapefruit juice mixture along with the agave and chile lime seasonings. Whisk together and bring to a low bowl. Remove from heat, pour in small pitcher and place in the fridge to cool completely, about 30 minutes depending on the container it's cooling in.
- Once cool, squeeze lime juice on the rim of 4 highball glasses and coat in chile lime seasonings. Add ice to the very top of the glass, then pour in a shot of tequila into each glass. Top off the glass with the cool grapefruit mixture then add a metal straw to mix up before drinking it down!
*I used Tajín Chile Lime Seasonings