Posted by https://paleomg.com/chocolate-chip-espresso-banana-bread-muffins/
© 2015 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Chip Espresso Banana Bread Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a muffin pan with oil.
- In a large bowl, mix together bananas, maple syrup, vanilla extract, eggs, and almond butter.
- Then add coconut flour, instant coffee, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into 12 muffin cups and place in oven to bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool before removing from muffin cups. Garnish with powdered sugar.