Posted by https://paleomg.com/chocolate-pecan-pie-cookie-cobbler/
© 2018 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Pecan Pie Cookie Bars
9 hours 20 minutes
For the crust
For the pecan filling
For the chocolate layer
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a pie plate with coconut oil spray.
- Add cookies to a food processor and pulse to break down. Then add ghee and pulse to combined until a crumbly mixture is created. Place crumbled mixture in the pie plate and press down until evenly throughout the entire dish.
- Whisk together eggs, sugar, coconut nectar maple syrup, tapioca and coconut flour, vanilla extract, cinnamon and salt.
- Place pecans throughout the baking dish then pour the sugar and egg mixture on top of the pecans.
- Cover pie plate with foil and place in oven to bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 30 more minutes. Then as soon as it comes out of the oven, sprinkle the chocolate chips on top, which will slightly melt once it hits the hot sugar.
- You can truly serve this however you prefer. You can let it cool completely before serving or serve warm. Either way, it's delicious with ice cream on top!