Posted by https://paleomg.com/cilantro-chipotle-deviled-eggs/
© 2014 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Cilantro Chipotle Deviled Eggs
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup of Sir Kensington's Chipotle Mayo
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon salt (depending how salty the mayo is to you)
- pinch of black pepper
- handful of cilantro, roughly chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Once the water is boiling, place eggs in the water and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from water and place in a bowl of cold water to help cool.
- Once eggs have cooled, cut eggs in half. Scoop out the yolks, place the yolks in a bowl and smash with a fork. (you can also puree in a food processor to get an even smoother texture)
- Add in mayo and mix well until mixture is smooth. Then add garlic powder, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Place the yolk mixture into a small ziploc plastic bag, cut off the end and squeeze mixture into egg white halves. Garnish with chopped cilantro.
- Chill before serving.