Posted by https://paleomg.com/coconut-chocolate-chip-cookies/
© 2011 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- If you are making coconut butter my way, follow the link and make your coconut butter before you walk through the rest of the step.
- In a medium bowl add the eggs, honey, coconut butter (break up the butter with a whisk or fork, if needed), oil and vanilla. Whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Add shredded coconut, coconut flour, almond flour, baking soda and salt. Mix together until everything is combined and stir in chocolate chips.
- Use a spoon to drop little dollops onto a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. I like mine a little darker on the bottoms so check at 15 minutes. Let them rest on the cookie sheet before removing to cool completely.
**The coconut butter is hard to get out of the jar, it is really solid, unlike coconut oil, so when I add the coconut butter to the other ingredients I break it up with a whisk into tiny bits. You can also heat it in the microwave to get it more of a liquid texture. If you use my way
, you won't really run into this problem.