Posted by https://paleomg.com/coconut-thai-iced-tea/
© 2016 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
For the tea
- 4 cups water
- 4 black tea bags
- 3 anise stars
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 whole cloves
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (or less, to personal taste)
- 20 drops stevia extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place 4 cups of water in a medium saucepan. Bring to boil then remove from heat and immediately add the rest of the ingredients for the tea and let steep for about 20 minutes and cool. Strain tea through a sieve into a container and place in the fridge to cool completely.
- Once tea is cool, whisk together Pacific Foods Organic Original Coconut Milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract and vanilla beans.
- Add ice to 4-5 glasses, fill each glass ¾ full with tea and top the other ¼ with coconut milk mixture. Mix to combine before drinking!