Posted by https://paleomg.com/crispy-air-fryer-cauliflower/
© 2019 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Crispy Air Fryer Cauliflower
For the tahini dress
- 1/3 cup tahini
- juice of 2 lemons (~1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water (this measurement will depend on how much oil is in your tahini - I did not have much oil in mine so I needed extra water)
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 3 sprigs of dill, roughly chopped
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower florets in avocado oil, then add tapioca flour, salt, garlic powder, mustard seed, turmeric and cayenne pepper, and toss until completely coated.
- Add cauliflower to air fryer. Press temperature to 360 degrees F and timer to 15 minutes. Every 5 minutes, pause the air fryer and toss to help cook the cauliflower evenly.
- While the cauliflower cooks, place all ingredients for the tahini dressing in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Place pine nuts in a small sauté pan over medium heat and cook for 4-5 minutes, until fragrant and toasted.
- Once the cauliflower is done cooking, top with toasted pine nuts, pomegranate seeds, cilantro, dill, and pour the dressing on top before serving!