Posted by https://paleomg.com/crispy-air-fryer-pork-belly/
© 2019 PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes. All rights reserved.
Crispy Air Fryer Pork Belly
2 hours 20 minutes
- Place pork belly in a shallow dish or ziplock bag. Pour in coconut aminos, coconut vinegar, sriracha, and fish sauce. Place in fridge to marinate for 1-2 hours.*
- Remove from liquid and use a paper towel to dry to pork completely then cut in to 1 inch cubes.
- Pull out air fryer (I have the 6qt size) with wire basket inside. Place cubed pork belly in the basket then spray with a little coconut oil spray and sprinkle with salt on top. Close air fryer, turn the temperature up to 400 degrees F and time up to 10 minutes then press start.
- Once the time is up, use tongs to turn pork belly over, spray with coconut oil spray once more and sprinkle with salt then close air fryer, turn the temperature up to 400 degrees F and time up to 10 minutes then press start. Depending on the size of your pork belly cubes, this second cooking time may only take 7 minutes or so - press pause at the 3 minute mark to see if pork belly is browned without being burnt.
- And that's it! Crispy pork belly in no time flat!
*If you don't to be even lazier, remove this step all together. I've made the pork belly without the marinade and it's just as tasty and juicy!