Posted by https://paleomg.com/crispy-chicken-dippers/
© 2014 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut chicken into strips.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together egg. In another shallow bowl, mix together coconut, almond flour and salt.
- Dredge chicken strips in the whisked egg, then straight to the coconut mixture. Coat on all sides then place on a plate. Repeat with all chicken strips.
- Place a large pan over medium heat. Add a tablespoon or two to the pan. Once the pan is super hot, add the strips to the pan without crowding it. Cook for about 1 minute on both sides. You may need to do this in 2-3 batches depending how big the strips are.
- Place the strips on a cooling rack that has been placed on top of a baking sheet. This will help the chicken strips cook on both sides without getting soggy. If you don't have a cooling sheet, you will just have to flip them half way through the baking.
- Place baking sheet in the oven and cook for 10-12 minutes or until no pink remains inside the chicken.
- Let cool on baking sheet before serving. Dip them into maple mustard sauce!