Posted by https://paleomg.com/crispy-prosciutto-and-ricotta-gnocchi/
© 2018 PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes. All rights reserved.
Crispy Prosciutto and Ricotta Gnocchi
- 5 pieces of prosciutto
- 1 package Cappello's Grain Free Gnocchi
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup almond milk ricotta
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2-3 eggs
- roughly torn basil, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place a piece of parchment paper on the baking sheet and lie the prosciutto flat. Bake for 15 minutes, until crispy.
- While the prosciutto bakes, Follow directions on package to cook gnocchi then drain and set aside. (you'll want to rinse off the gnocchi to keep it from sticking together too much).
- Place a large saute pan over medium heat and add the olive oil. Once hot, add the rinsed gnocchi to the pan and cook on both sides for about 3-4 minutes, until crispy.
- While the gnocchi cook, place a medium saute pan over medium-low heat, add a bit of olive oil then crack 2-3 eggs to the pan and cook for 5-7 minutes, until the white is cooked through and yolk is still runny.
- Once the gnocchi is browned and crispy, add minced garlic cloves, cook for another minute until garlic becomes fragrant then add lemon juice, ricotta, salt and pepper, mix to combine and cook for one more minute.
- Top gnocchi with crispy prosciutto, an egg and torn basil with a little freshly cracked black pepper on top!