Posted by https://paleomg.com/curried-chicken-salad/
© 2019 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
- 1 rotisserie chicken, peeled, diced and cooled
- 1/2 cup avocado oil mayo*
- 4 stalks of celery, diced
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup cashews, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- freshly cracked black pepper
- 3 green onions, diced
- cilantro to taste, roughly chopped
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix to combined.
- Keep in the fridge to cool and help the flavors meld together!
- Serve with almond flour crackers, plantain chips or in a gluten free roll (this one is Against the Grain Gourmet)!
*These measurements are totally up to you. I like my chicken salad pretty creamy. You can always add more or less with these ingredients to fit your preference.