Posted by https://paleomg.com/deviled-egg-potato-salad/
© 2019 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
- 1.5-2 pounds yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup avocado oil mayo
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 4 green onions, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- paprika, for garnish
- Place a steamer basket in the basin of an instant pot. Add the potatoes and eggs then pour in 2 cups of water. Secure the lid and press the manual button to high pressure for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, quick release the pressure. Place eggs in an ice bath to make sure they stop cooking. And place the potatoes in a large bowl and into the fridge to cool.
- Crack and remove the shells from the eggs then cut the eggs in half and place the yolks in a medium bowl. Mash the yolk with a fork until completely broken down. Add mayo and mustard to the bowl and mix with the egg yolks.
- Cut the egg white halves in half once more and add to the large bowl with the potatoes along with the green onions. Then add in the egg yolk mixture, salt and pepper, and little paprika then mix well to combined. Serve immediately or keep in fridge to serve later on!