Posted by https://paleomg.com/dirty-chai-fluffy-pancakes/
© 2016 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Dirty Chai Fluffy Pancakes
- Place a small saucepan over medium heat. Add almond milk and 2 chai tea bags. Steep tea for about 5 minutes, until almond milk reduces and mixture darkens. The almond milk should reduce to about ¾ cup. Squeeze out tea bags and throw away. Let mixture cool for about 5 minutes.
- Place cooled chai tea, coffee, eggs, honey and vanilla extra in a large bowl and whisk until combine.
- Then, while continuously whisking, add coconut flour, tapioca flour, baking powder and baking soda, salt and all spices. Whisk until batter is well combined.
- Grease a pancake griddle and place over medium heat. Once pan is hot, use a large ladle or ice cream scoop to pour each pancake. The batter should make 9-12 pancakes, depending how big you make them. Once each pancake begins to bubble, flip to cook on other side. About 2-3 minutes per side.
- Top with maple syrup and chopped pecans!
Sometimes different coconut flours and tapioca flours react differently. If your batter seems a bit thick, just add a little almond milk to the batter to loosen it up!