Posted by https://paleomg.com/easy-air-fryer-gnocchi-three-ways/
© 2019 PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes. All rights reserved.
Easy Air Fryer Gnocchi Three Ways
- 1 package of Trader Joe's Cauliflower Gnocchi
- coconut oil spray
- marinara (I used Rao's Arrabbiata Sauce)
- pesto sauce (I used Seggiano Pesto)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, black pepper
- parsley, for garnish
- Place frozen cauliflower gnocchi in the basket of a 6qt air fryer. Spray with coconut oil spray. Turn temperature up to 400 degrees F and time to 10 minutes.
- Once 10 minutes is up, use tongs to flip each piece of gnocchi over, spray with coconut oil once more and cook for another 10 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Once cooked through, crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, eat plain OR toss in your preferred sauce - marinara, pesto or lemon butter! Garnish with parsley and eat up!