Posted by https://paleomg.com/easy-sheet-pan-maple-mustard-salmon-veggies/
© 2019 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Easy Sheet Pan Maple Mustard Salmon & Veggies
- 1 bundle tri-color carrots, cut in half lengthwise
- avocado oil spray
- salt and pepper, to taste
- pinch of garlic powder
- 1.5 pounds salmon, cut into filets
- 2 bunches of broccolini
- 8 ounces sliced button mushrooms
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- red pepper flakes, for garnish
- torn cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place carrots on a baking sheet, spray with avocado oil spray and sprinkle with salt and garlic powder. Place in the oven to bake for 10 minutes, until carrots have slightly softened.
- Turn carrots over to opposite side then add salmon, broccolini and mushrooms to the pan, and spray veggies with avocado oil spray. Top everything off with a bit of salt.
- In a bowl, mix together mustard, maple syrup, curry powder, and cayenne pepper. Top salmon filets with mixture. Place in the oven to bake for 10 more minutes or until the salmon is cooked to your preference.
- Top the sheet pan meal off with red pepper flakes, a bit of salt and pepper, and some cilantro!