Posted by https://paleomg.com/easy-veggie-panang-curry/
© 2019 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
- 3 (14 ounce) cans of full fat coconut milk
- about 5 ounces red thai curry paste
- 2 small sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 eggplant, cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seed butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- salt, to taste
- mint leaves, for garnish
- thai basil leaves, for garnish
- Place coconut milk and curry paste in a large pot over medium heat and whisk to combine. Then add sweet potatoes and carrots. Set timer to 10 minutes and let it come to a low boil.
- After the 10 minutes is up, add the eggplant, red bell pepper, onion, sunflower seed butter, honey, fish sauce, lime juice and salt. Mix to combine then cover and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Remove lid, taste to see if the curry needs any extra lime juice or salt then serve up! Add cauliflower rice, any source of protein, or just eat on its own! And don't forget to garnish it with a little mint and thai basil.