Posted by https://paleomg.com/fully-loaded-citrus-marinated-chicken-lettuce-wraps/
© 2014 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Fully Loaded Citrus Marinated Chicken Lettuce Wraps
1 hour 20 mins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken in a gallon resealable bag or in a deep dish. Add orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, chili powder, paprika, jalapeño, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well to coat the chicken and place in the fridge for an hour to marinate.
- While chicken marinates, make pineapple guacamole.
- Once guacamole is made, place in the fridge to chill. Place slices of bacon on a rimmed baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Put in oven an bake for 15-20 minutes, or until bacon is cooked to preference then set aside for later.
- Remove foil. Place chicken on baking sheet and into oven for 15 minutes (discard marinade), then turn on the broiler and cook for 3-4 minutes until the chicken has browned on top and is completely cooked through.
- Place a couple pieces of butter lettuce on a plate, add chicken, top with chipotle mayo, bacon, then guacamole and enjoy!