Posted by https://paleomg.com/ginger-tahini-cookies-a-giveaway/
© 2017 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together tahini, maple sugar and vanilla extract using a large spoon. Then add egg and mix again until well combined.
- Then add cassava flour, ground ginger, baking soda, salt and Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts then mix to combined.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out around 2 tablespoons of dough and make into a round ball. Place parchment paper lined baking sheet. This dough will create 15 cookies. Once you've placed all the dough onto the baking sheet, use a fork to only slightly press down each cookie dough ball.
- Place baking sheet into the oven and bake for 10-13 minutes until browned and slightly crispy.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes then move to cooling rack. Then eat up buttercup!