Posted by https://paleomg.com/grilled-salmon-asparagus-frittata/
© 2012 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Grilled Salmon and Asparagus Frittata
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Light that grill of yours!
- Whisk your eggs in a large bowl.
- Salt and pepper your salmon and place on a piece of aluminum foil.
- Place asparagus spears on a separate piece of aluminum foil and pour a tablespoon of fat over the spears and then top with salt and pepper.
- Place both pieces of aluminum foil on the grill to cook.
- Flip both the spears (just move them around a bit) and salmon after about 4-6 minutes to cook on other side.
- Do not light aluminum foil on fire.
- Once the food is cooked, let cool for just a second then roughly chop your salmon and asparagus. I cut the asparagus into thirds then tour apart the salmon with my bare hands. MY BARE HANDS.
- Throw into your bowl of whisked eggs, then add your garlic and onion powder, and thyme and basil, and top it all off with a bit more salt and pepper.
- Pour into a cast iron skillet and bake for 18-20 minutes or until middle of frittata is completely cooked through.
- Serve with something on top, like an avocado. Effin delish.
If you don't have a grill, just cooked your asparagus and salmon on the stove top.
If you don't have a cast iron skillet, cook in a greased glass baking dish.