Posted by https://paleomg.com/guest-post-mini-chocolate-waffles/
© 2014 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Guest Post: Mini Chocolate Waffles
- Preheat your waffle maker.
- Sift together coconut flour, cacao, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Using a hand blender, whisk together eggs, coconut milk, fat of choice, maple syrup, and vanilla until well combined and foamy, about 20-30 seconds.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and blend together again.
- Liberally brush waffle iron with ghee or coconut oil. Drop spoonfuls (about 1 TBS) of batter randomly onto waffle iron, being sure that the edges of each mini waffle do not touch. I can fit 4 separate mini waffle plops onto my waffle iron.
- Cook until nice and crisp. Repeat until all the batter is gone. Top with fresh berries, maple syrup, or try my perfect chocolate sauce. Enjoy!
Makes 20 mini waffles