Posted by https://paleomg.com/honey-lime-chicken-wings-with-creamy-avocado-cilantro-dip-54-football-friendly-recipes/
© 2016 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Honey Lime Chicken Wings with Creamy Avocado Cilantro Dip
For the wings
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoon honey
- zest of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- pinch of salt
For the dip
- lime zest
- lime wedges
- green onions, sliced
- Place an oven rack in the top position and preheat the oven to 400 degree F. Line a baking sheet with foil and place a wire rack on top. Grease wire rack. Place the chicken wings on the wire rack and sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Bake for 50 minutes or until crispy.
- While wings cook, place all ingredients for the dip in the food processor and blend until smooth. Place in the fridge to chill.
- When wings have 10 minutes left to cook, place the lime juice, honey, lime zest, coconut aminos and a little bit of salt in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a low boil, about 8-10 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Place wings in a bowl and pour over honey lime mixture and toss to coat. Place on serving tray and garnish with lime zest, extra lime wedges and green onion then serve with chilled dip on the side.