Posted by https://paleomg.com/honey-mustard-crispy-chicken-salad/
© 2019 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Honey Mustard Crispy Chicken Salad
For the salad
- 14 ounces romaine heart leaves
- 1 bundle watercress greens, cut from the stems
- 12 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 3 ounces prosciutto
- 1 green apple, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons dairy-free soft herb cheese**
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F. While air fryer preheats, pat chicken thighs dry and sprinkle with salt on all sides. Once preheated, add chicken thighs to wire basket leaving room between each chicken thigh to help cook evenly throughout. Cook at 400 degrees F and for 20 minutes. Once time is up and chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, let rest for a couple minutes, then top with pepper.
- While the chicken is cooking, make the salad. Layer it however you like - romaine hearts, watercress, cherry tomatoes, prosciutto slices, green apple, avocado, red onion, then the soft herb cheese.
- Finish it all off by make this dressing - place all ingredients for the dressing in a jar, close, then shake until combined.
- Top the chicken on the salad then pour the dressing over top before serving!
*You can remove the bone if you prefer, this will cut down the cooking time
**I used Treeline cashew milk soft herb cheese