Posted by https://paleomg.com/hummingbird-bread/
© 2013 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add tapioca flour, coconut flour, coconut suguar, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt to a large bowl and mix.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients, folding in pecans at the end.
- Pour mixture into a loaf pan (I lined mine with parchment paper for easy removal) and smooth at the top
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until bread is completely cooked through (use the toothpick trick to check)
- Let cool slightly before serving.
Yields 8 slices