Posted by https://paleomg.com/lavender-and-vanilla-bean-scones/
© 2013 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Lavender and Vanilla Bean Scones
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Run the cashews through your food processor until it becomes a slightly coarse meal/flour.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cashew meal, baking powder, salt, lavender buds, and vanilla bean seeds.
- Then mix in your egg, almond oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract and combine.
- Lastly, mix in your arrowroot flour to help thicken.
- Add the dough into a ball onto a parchment lined baking sheet then press down to help flatten out evenly.
- Place in oven and cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool slightly.
- While the scones are cooling, mix together honey and butter (heating the two up together) and top scones with the mixtures and some coconut crystals.
Makes 8 scones.