Posted by https://paleomg.com/lavender-iced-lattes/
© 2017 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
- 2 cups almond milk
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon lavender buds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup iced coffee (or more, if you prefer a stronger coffee flavor)*
- Place almond milk, honey, lavender buds and vanilla in a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a low boil and cook for 5 minutes. Let cool then strain through a mesh strainer then place in the fridge to cool completely.
- Once cool, mix with coffee and serve over ice!
*I used cold brew coffee that I added water to