Posted by https://paleomg.com/leftovers-curry-meatballs/
© 2012 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Leftovers: Curry Meatballs
For the balls
For the saucey flare
- 1.5-2 cups canned coconut milk (the more the better)
- 1 cup organic chicken broth
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 5 teaspoons curry powder (based upon your curry obsession)
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- Add all ingredients for your meatballs to a larger bowl and thoroughly mix together.
- Shape meatballs to the size you like. Mini meatballs or large ones are both acceptable!
- In a large skillet or pot, add your coconut oil then add your meatballs and diced onions from your sauce ingredients and let them brown for a couple minutes. Let the meatballs cook on both sides for about 3-4 minutes.
- Once the onions and meatballs have browned a bit, add the rest of the ingredients for your sauce and mix together until meatballs are covered in sauce.
- Cover and let meatballs and sauce simmer until the sauce thickens and meatballs have cooked through--about 5 minutes.