Posted by https://paleomg.com/lox-cream-cheese-sheet-pan-breakfast/
© 2018 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Lox & Cream Cheese Sheet Pan Breakfast
- 3 pounds yukon gold potatoes, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons high heat avocado oil
- salt, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- 1 bundle of asparagus, ends removed
- 1-2 tablespoons everything but the bagel seasonings
- 6 eggs
- 8-10 ounces smoked salmon
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons capers
- handful of fresh dill
- 4-8 ounces almond milk cream cheese
- coarse salt, for garnish
- black pepper, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place halved potatoes on a baking sheet and toss in avocado oil and sprinkle with salt and garlic powder. Place in the oven to bake for 30-35 minutes. After 30-35 minutes, when the potatoes are browned and slightly tender, use a potato masher to press each potato flat onto the baking sheet.
- While the potatoes roast, place a small saucepan of water with a pinch of salt over high heat and bring to boil. Once boiling, emerge the 6 eggs in the water and set a timer for 6 minutes. Once they are done cooking, drain and add ice and cold water to the saucepan to let the eggs cool completely.
- When the potatoes are done cooking, toss asparagus in a bit more of the oil then place throughout the baking sheet, in between the potatoes. Top with the everything but the bagel seasoning then place into the oven for baking for another 15 minutes.
- Peel the eggs then cut them in half and place throughout the sheet pan. Then top the potatoes and asparagus with smoked salmon, red onion slices, capers, dill, dollops of cream cheese throughout, and coarse salt and pepper. Serve immediately!