Posted by https://paleomg.com/mahi-mahi-mango-ceviche-tacos/
© 2016 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Mahi Mahi Mango Ceviche Tacos
- 2 Mahi Mahi filets, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeño, minced (remove seeds and rib for less heat, your choice)
- 1/4 white onion, minced
- 1 mango, diced
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- zest of 1 lime
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup lime juice (enough to cover all the ingredients completely)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- healthy pinch of salt
- pinch of freshly ground pink peppercorns (I prefer pink instead of black, but you could use black pepper)
- siete tortillas
- Place all ingredients in a non-reactive bowl and mix well to combine. Cover and store in the fridge for at least 10 minutes or for up to 3 hours. The longer it sits, the better it will taste!
- Serve in tortillas or with plantain chips on the side! You can use a slotted spoon to remove some of the excess liquid, if you prefer. I just like having all the liquid to drink up after!