Posted by https://paleomg.com/mango-ahi-tuna-poke-avocado-bowls/
© 2016 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Mango Ahi Tuna Poke Avocado Bowls
- 1 1/2 pounds sushi grade ahi tuna, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 avocado, scooped out of shell, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 mangos (mine were small), cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 seedless cucumber (I used an english cucumber), cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoons rice wine vinegar (or coconut vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon sriracha (I use this brand or make your own)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until completely combine. Cover and place in the fridge to chill for 10-15 minutes.
- Fill avocado shells with ahi tuna poke then eat up!