Posted by https://paleomg.com/maple-macadamia-nut-butter/
© 2012 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Maple Macadamia Nut Butter
- 2 cups raw macadamia nuts
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- pinch of salt
This is legit easy. You don't even need extra oil since macadamia nuts are oily lil b*tches.
- Add macadamia nuts to a food processor and let run for about 3 minutes until your macadamia nuts have become a paste and the fat has begun to release more.
- While the food processor is still running, slowly add your maple syrup to help incorporate.
- Then add your maple extract.
- Then add your salt.
- Turn food processor off and taste to see if you would like it more maple-y or a bit more salt.
- Add more as needed.
- Consume with fruit, with a spoon, or finger (that's what I do)
I ate this all by myself. I don't want to talk about it. But it will serve a good amount of people depending how much you are eating. Self control people. Implement it.