Posted by https://paleomg.com/mediterranean-chicken-salad/
© 2019 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Mediterranean Chicken Salad
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken, cooled
- 1 english cucumber, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 6 oz marinated artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 1/2 cup avocado oil mayo
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh mint
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix to combined.
- Keep in the fridge to cool and help the flavors meld together!
- Serve with almond flour crackers, plantain chips or in a gluten free roll.
- Live your best life.