Posted by https://paleomg.com/mint-limeade-cooler/
© 2016 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
- zest of 2 limes
- juice of 4 limes (1/2 cup)
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup mint leaves
- 4 cups ice cold water, divided
- lime wedges
- liquid stevia (optional)*
- Place lime zest, juice, honey, mint leaves and 2 cups of water in a high speed blender and blend until completely mixed. Strain through a sieve to remove any excess pulp.
- Add mixture to a pitcher then add the other 2 cups of water, ice and extra lime wedges. Mix to combine and serve immediately. (If saving for later, do not mix with ice because it will water it down)
If you want to add alcohol to this, do it! You're an adult, you decide. Gin or vodka would be great for this!
*I added gin and some stevia extract to this drink for a baseball night last week and it was delicious! You don't need the extra sugar if you don't want, but I preferred the taste!