Posted by https://paleomg.com/my-new-go-to-meal/
© 2013 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
- 1 cup brussel sprouts, cut into fourths
- 1 Applegate Chicken Apple Sausage, sliced
- 1 piece of bacon, cut in half
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 tablespoons Tessamae's Zesty Ranch
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, add 4 tablespoons of zesty ranch to the pan along with the minced garlic clove. Then toss in your brussel sprouts.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper over the brussel sprouts and let them sit for a couple minutes until they begin to burn just a bit.
- Use a spoon or a flip of your wrist to turn the brussel sprouts over to cook on the other side.
- Once the brussel sprouts have been flipped, add in a tablespoon of water and cover the pan with a lid. Keep an eye on them, being sure to move them around once more so the little guys don't stick to the pan.
- While the brussel sprouts finish cooking, add a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add your piece of bacon that has been cut in half to the pan. As soon as the fat begins to render out into the pan, add the sliced chicken sausage.
- Once your bacon is ready to flip, flip the bacon along with the sausage to cook on opposite side.
- When your brussel sprouts are soft enough to stick a fork through, remove from heat, salt and pepper once more, then place in bowl.
- Top with your cooked bacon and sausage.
- Done and done.