Posted by https://paleomg.com/no-bake-pumpkin-cheesecake/
© 2017 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
For the no bake cheesecake
For the cookie crust
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Whip almond milk cream cheese in a stand mixer for 5 minutes. Then add the rest of the ingredients to the stand mixer and whip for another 5 minutes until completely combine. Once completely combine, put in a closed container into the fridge to set.
- While the cheesecake whips, add all ingredients for the crust into a food processor and pulse until completely combine. The dough should combine into a slight ball once combine. Spray a mini muffin tin with coconut oil spray, then use a cookie scoop to scoop 2 tablespoons of the dough into 14-15 muffin wells. Use a spoon (or I used a wooden muddler) to press the middle of the dough in to create a well for the pumpkin cheesecake to go in. Use a fork to poke holes in the bottom of the well to keep the cookie form puffing up while baking. Place in the oven for 18-20 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool completely.
- Make coconut whipped cream.
- Use a spoon to scoop the no bake pumpkin cheesecake into each cookie cup then top with coconut whipped cream. You will have remaining no bake pumpkin cheesecake so put the rest in jars and top with coconut whipped cream.