Posted by https://paleomg.com/paleo-carrot-cake-pancakes/
© 2011 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Paleo Carrot Cake Pancakes
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl: almond meal, coconut flour, baking soda and powder, and spice together.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients: carrots, eggs, coconut milk, coconut oil, and raisins. Mix thoroughly.
- Heat a large skillet or pancake griddle up under medium-high heat and use coconut oil to grease the surface. I used a coconut oil spray that isn't totally paleo but it's easy and I like easy. So suck it.
- Pour batter into small pancakes onto hot griddle. Cook on both sides for 3 or so minutes.
- Top pancakes off with coconut butter and maple syrup. Then eat them. I would honestly pair the pancakes with a breakfast sausage. Meals without meat are stupid.