Posted by https://paleomg.com/paleo-pumpkin-waffles/
© 2011 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
- Heat up your waffle iron!! If you don't have a waffle iron, you need to go buy one, or just make pancakes instead.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together coconut milk, eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Then add the rest of the dry ingredients and pumpkin and mix together. Add a bit more coconut milk, if needed. The batter should be runny but still have a bit of girth to it. Ew, I just said girth.
- Ladle into your waffle maker. Be careful, they expand a bit so they will be pour over if you get ladle happy.
- Cook until done. Mine took about 3-4 minutes, I'd say.
- Add a crap ton of maple syrup on top and/or coconut butter or regular butter.