Posted by https://paleomg.com/peach-cobbler/
© 2019 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
- 5 peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1/3 cup caramel sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
For the cobbler topping
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Grease a large baking dish (around 9x13).
- Place 1 cup of coconut milk and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice in a cup, mix together to combined and set aside.
- Add sliced peaches to the greased baking dish along with the caramel, lemon juice, cinnamon, walnuts and pecans, then toss to coat.
- Whisk together cassava flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. Then add cold butter (or ghee or coconut oil) and use a fork to break up the butter into the flour mixture. Once combined, pour in the coconut milk and use the fork to mix the ingredients together without overworking the ingredients. If batter seems a little dry (it will depend on the moisture in the air that day), add a bit more coconut milk.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop about 1/4-1/3 cup of batter and place on top of the peaches throughout the baking dish.
- Place in oven to bake for 30-35 minutes until biscuits have slightly browned.
- Top cobbler with coconut milk ice cream, extra caramel sauce, add mint leaves.