Posted by https://paleomg.com/peach-prosciutto-salad/
© 2019 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
- 5 ounces arugula
- 3 large heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 3 peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 2 ounces prosciuttio
- 8-10 basil leaves
- 2 ounces dairy-free soft cheese*
- freshly crack pink peppercorns
For the dressing
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Add arugula to a large salad bowl. Slice tomatoes and peaches. Add tomatoes, peaches, blueberries, prosciutto slices, basil leaves and cheese.
- In a jar, add olive oil, pesto, and lemon juice and shake well until combined.
- Pour dressing over salad and top with freshly cracked black pepper. Then all you gotta do is eat up!
*I used Treeline herb soft cheese