Posted by https://paleomg.com/peanut-butter-and-jelly-stuffed-muffins/
© 2014 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
"Peanut Butter" and Jelly Stuffed Muffins
- *Prepare jam if you do not have some already.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mash bananas in a large bowl. Add sunflower seed butter, honey, eggs and vanilla extract and mix together.
- Then add coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda and powder and a pinch of salt and mix well.
- Using a silicone muffin pan or greased and lined muffin pan, scoop a large spoonful of the muffin mixture into 9 cups, filling the cups about half way. Then use a small spoonful (a little over 1 teaspoon) of the jam and put in the middle of each cup. Use the rest of the batter to cover each jelly filled cup.
- Place in oven and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before eating!
Prep time does not include time it takes to make the jam.