Posted by https://paleomg.com/prosciutto-mint-wrapped-melon/
© 2014 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Prosciutto & Mint Wrapped Melon
- 1/2 melon, skin thinly cut off, sliced to preference (I used cantaloupe)
- 4-5 ounces of thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- Cut melon in half. Place cut side down on cutting board and cut 1 inch pieces of cantaloupe. The use a knife to thinly slice the skin away from the melon.
- Place melon pieces on a plate. Sprinkle with 1-2 small mint leaves (or thinly sliced mint leaves) then wrap a piece of prosciutto around the mint and melon. I used a whole piece of prosciutto but use as little or as much as you want.
- Repeat. Depending on the size of your melon, this will make 8-10 pieces of prosciutto wrapped melon.
- Garnish with extra mint leaves.