Posted by https://paleomg.com/pulled-pork-caramelized-onion-and-red-pepper-frittata/
© 2014 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Pulled Pork, Caramelized Onion, and Red Pepper Frittata
- Place pork in crockpot along with chicken broth, salt and garlic powder, cover and turn on low for 8 hours. (I did this overnight)
- Once pork is done cooking, use 2 forks to shred the pork in the crockpot.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place a large skilletover medium-low heat. Add 2 tablespoons butter and onion and cook for 10-15 minutes, letting the onion caramelize. Cook until onions are golden brown, remove and set aside. In the same pan, add 1 tablespoon of butter along with red bell pepper. Cook until soft then add 2 cups of shredded pork in the pan (or all the pork if you don't want leftover pork for other meals) along with caramelized onions. Mix all ingredients together.
- Whisk together eggs and heavy cream then pour whisked eggs over mixture. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top of whisked eggs.
- Place in oven to bake for 30 minutes.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.