Posted by https://paleomg.com/pumpkin-apple-streusel-muffins-with-apple-cider-caramel/
© 2015 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins with Apple Cider Caramel
For the streusel
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, tapioca flour, baking soda and powder, apple pie spice, salt and apple.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients and mix well until combined.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop the mixture into 10 muffin tins (I used a silicone muffin liner).
- In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the streusel. Add about ½-1 teaspoon of the streusel on top of each muffin.
- Bake for 30 minutes. While muffins are baking, make apple cider caramel.
- Let cool slightly before removing from silicone liner. Top each muffin with caramel