Posted by https://paleomg.com/pumpkin-chocolate-chip-muffins/
© 2013 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together wet ingredients in a bowl: pumpkin puree, maple syrup, coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, whisk together coconut flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves, powdered ginger, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop batter into silicone muffin liners.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes