Posted by https://paleomg.com/pumpkin-coffee-cake-lake-powell-trip-3/
© 2014 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
For the bread
For the toppings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x5 loaf pan and cut a piece of parchment paper to fit inside the pan (for easy clean up and to help remove the bread from pan).
- Place almond butter, pumpkin, banana, maple syrup, eggs pumpkin pie spice, coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a food processor and puree until smooth. Wipe down sides of food processor if needed and puree once more.
- Pour mixture into bread pan and smooth out.
- In a small bowl, add butter, coconut sugar, almond flour, pumpkin pie spice, and walnuts. Use your hands to mix the toppings together until combined.
- Place chunks of the toppings all around the top of the pumpkin bread mixture.
- Bake in oven for 1 hour.
- Mix together coconut milk, coconut sugar, and maple syrup. I heated mine up in the microwave but feel free to heat over a stove top.
- Pour glaze over cooled pumpkin bread!