Posted by https://paleomg.com/pumpkin-granola/
© 2012 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your pumpkin puree, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and all spices. Mix well.
- Then add your nuts, seeds, and dates and mix well with your wet ingredients.
- Place parchment paper on a large baking sheet and pour your granola mixture on top. Use a spoon to spread out the mixture evenly so everything will cook at the same time.
- Place in oven and cook for 30-40 minutes, moving the granola around half way through to be sure it doesn't burn.
- LET COOL. Letting the granola cool will help it harden up, and that's what you want from granola. Duh.
- Eat all by itself or top it off with coconut milk, almond milk, or even dairy milk (if you do that).
- Enjoy the paleo life. It's beautiful.