Posted by https://paleomg.com/pumpkin-swirl-brownies/
© 2013 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
For the pumpkin frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate chips along with coconut butter until well combined.
- Remove from heat and mix in pumpkin puree and honey.
- Add egg, vanilla, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Mix well.
- Grease an 8x8 glass baking dish with coconut oil.
- Pour batter into baking dish and into oven. Bake for 30-35 minutes until toothpick comes out clean. Let rest and cool. The longer these rest, the more dense they become. Which is what we want! Duh.
- Once brownies have cooled, mix together pumpkin puree, coconut milk, and cinnamon in a bowl. Place the mixture in a plastic bag, cut off the end, and pipe on designs however you see fit on the brownies.