Posted by https://paleomg.com/roasted-garlic-dip/
© 2019 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
- 3 heads of garlic
- 1 5-ounce container of dairy-free greek yogurt (I used Kite Hill brand)
- 4 ounces dairy-free cream cheese (I used Kite Hill brand)
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill
- 1/2-1 teaspoon salt
- black pepper, to taste
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Slice off the top each head of garlic to expose the cloves inside. Place the garlic on a piece of foil then drizzle with about a tablespoon of olive oil on each and wrap the foil around the garlic bulb. Roast until cloves are lightly browned and tender, about 35-40 minutes.
- Use a knife to remove all the cloves of garlic and place in a food processor along with all the other ingredients. Blend for a couple minutes until completely smooth and combined. Serve dip with sliced veggies and gluten-free crackers.