Posted by https://paleomg.com/savory-waffles-mushroom-gravy/
© 2012 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Savory Waffles with Mushroom Gravy
For the savory waffles
For the mushroom gravy
- Turn on waffle iron.
- Place all ingredients for savory waffles in your food processor to combine.
- Pour batter into your waffles iron. It should not be runny, it will be a bit more on the thick side.
- Now place a large skillet over medium heat and add your ground beef.
- Use a wooden spoon to break up the beef. Once some of the fat has released from the meat, add your mushrooms.
- After about 5 minutes, once the mushrooms have begun to soften, add your coconut milk and spices. Let cook down for about 6-8 minutes and then place on low for 2-3 minutes to thicken.
- Once your waffles have cooked through, top them off with gravy.
- Get this though, make them with bacon and eggs as well and life will be perfect. I just had none. So my life sucked. Not really.
Makes 4 waffles!