Posted by https://paleomg.com/simple-baked-halibut-with-bacon-herb-butter/
© 2014 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Simple Baked Halibut with Bacon Herb Butter
- 1 pound halibut (cut into 2 eight ounce pieces)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter (I used salted Kerrygold butter)
- 1 cooked piece of bacon, finely minced
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- pinch of garlic powder
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place halibut on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with a bit of olive oil and lemon juice then cover with cayenne pepper and salt and pepper.
- Put in oven to bake for 15-20 minutes, unless fish is flaky.
- While the fish bakes, (cook bacon if needed) mix together butter, bacon, parsley, basil, garlic powder and salt and pepper in a small bowl, using a spoon until well combined.
- Once fish is done, top with butter! And you're done!